Premier comprehensive hospital based physician-led oncology and hematology practice is currently seeking a motivated Medical Oncologist/Hematologist for their Northern Jersey locations. Join a team of highly trained and board certified physicians that have collectively cared for thousands of patients. As a result, their staff and doctors alike are consistently sought after for their skill with the most advanced treatments, their knowledge of cancer, and their ability to handle even the most challenging cases with the utmost care.
The recruited physician should possess strong leadership and communication skills. Must have the drive and commitment to build practice in a highly competitive environment.
Practice offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salary, bonus plan and an outstanding benefit package that includes company paid medical, paid professional liability insurance, 401k matching, vacation and more.
- Board Certified/ eligible in Oncology and Hematology
- Committed to quality/compassionate patient care
- Willingness to play an active and visible role in the community
- Teach Medical students and residents and morning rounds at hospitals
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Be articulate, approachable and collaborative.
- New fellows as well as experienced candidates encouraged to apply
Candidates considered should be: Interested candidates should submit a current CV, along with statement letter of interest and highlights of eligibility. Please check njacoha.com and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Oncologist/Hematologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly