OhioHealth is seeking a Medical Oncologist to join its established Cancer Care team. The ideal candidate will split clinic days between Athens and Columbus, OH. Keeping care close to home.
Position profile: What can you expect?
- Increased patient volumes and program growth. Build your practice quickly!
- Radiation Oncologist in department
- Nurse Navigator support for both practice locations
- Advanced Practice Provider support in Columbus. Additional APP to be added in Athens.
- Fully equipped infusion suites and co-located pharmacy
- Athens' practice and infusion space is newly renovated with state-of-the-art equipment and a modern feel
- A substantial investment in Cancer Services in the next 5 years. OhioHealth is dedicated to the continued growth and advancement of its oncology programs.
- Proud to be an MD Anderson certified program
Our Physicians Enjoy: What are the perks?
- A culture that values and builds upon inclusion, respect, and compassionate care for all.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits packages including wellness incentives and paid time off
- Generous student loan repayment
- Ample relocation assistance
- And more!
System Overview: Why OhioHealth?
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas. For 13 consecutive years, we been recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Serving its communities since 1891, we are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 12 member hospitals, 60+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
Ready to apply?
Contact Megan Shoewalter at Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com or (615) 544-4406 for more information.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us: Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com
Apply for Medical Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly