Medical Oncologist with Interest in Breast
Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute and the Medical Group of the Carolinas along with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System located in Spartanburg, SC have an outstanding opportunity for a full time Medical Oncologist with an interest in Breast.
- New $65 million cancer center in Greer
- Practice is located in Spartanburg, SC with satellite offices throughout the Upstate
- Recognized by the NCI with an NCORP designation
- Disease site specific practice
- Clinical research participation and leadership (NCORP) is expected
- Must be a strong advocate for clinical trials and research program development
- Call 1:10 with NP assistance on weekends
- $6000 CME annually
- 30 days’ time off per year
- Premium retirement options
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention from travel writer's worldwide as a Top 10 destination for many things, including; best relocation destination, best places to start a company, best downtowns, best girl's getaway, best parks, and even best water!
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, Housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter