Cape Cod Healthcare, on beautiful Cape Cod, Massachusetts, is seeking a Oncologist/Hematologist to join our team. Our Oncology service provides a complete range of advanced cancer treatment options, highly trained specialists, and top-notch facilities. In addition, we have a brand new academic affiliation with Dana Farber with the opportunity for Phase II and III clinical trials, second opinion clinics, tumor boards, and clinical research. The cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive cancer center, and by the American College of Radiology.
The cancer center, located on the campus of Cape Cod Hospital, has a dedicated oncology pharmacy, an infusion room for 12 patients along with a full-service radiation oncology department. Over the next 2-3 years, we will be embarking on a new hospital building that will increase the oncologic and infusion space two-fold.
Join 6 BC Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, 4 Radiation Oncologists, a support staff of eight RNs, one research RN, and two NPs. Hospitalists admit patients. Call is 1:7.
- Physician employment opportunity with Monday-Friday schedule. Office hours are 8 am – 5 pm
- On average, the Group sees 32 new consults per week; 238 follow-ups per week; 85-90 chemo patients per week; and four inpatients per day.
- Competitive two-year income guarantee plus productivity bonus.
- Benefits include malpractice, health, dental, life and disability insurance; four weeks’ vacation and one week CME time; 403-B retirement plan; paid professional expenses; and relocation assistance.
- • Candidates interested in a market leading, community model, patient-centered oncology program should strongly consider this excellent opportunity.
Take some time to look at the Cape Cod Healthcare website at https://www.capecodhealth.org/medical-services/cancer-care/ to learn about our organization from our physicians.
Cape Cod is truly a wonderful place to live and work. Join a community of physicians who are committed to the well-being of their own community. Enjoy coastal living at its best with miles of sandy beaches, quaint villages and beautiful sunsets over Cape Cod Bay. Practice is located within 60 minutes of downtown Boston and downtown Providence, RI. Come join the premier multispecialty group in the area.
Apply for Oncologist/Hematologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly