Gynecologic Oncologist: Opportunity to Participate in Research and Cancer Clinical Trials
7 days left
- Full Time
A large private practice in a beautiful Midwest community is seeking a qualified gynecologic oncologist to join its team. The ideal candidate is an experienced provider who can build the gynecologic oncology program fully supported by an expansive OB/GYN group and the largest community-based cancer center in Wisconsin.
This exciting opportunity includes the chance to be part of a robust research program and the ability to participate in cancer clinical trials. The incoming physician will also benefit from joining the first organization in the state to be a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, including two da Vinci robotic surgical systems and CyberKnife Robotic Radiotherapy System
- Enjoy a 4-day workweek with no nights, weekends, or call responsibilities
- Practice in a collegial work environment consisting of top-tier physicians and support staff
- Competitive base salary, student loan package, 6 weeks of PTO, and much more
Located less than two hours from Milwaukee, our practice is part of a remarkable Wisconsin community filled with genuine kind-hearted individuals. With a variety of events and activities for families and individuals alike and a sense of appreciation and belonging that radiates from all of our residents, you’ll feel right at home in our picturesque town.
- A cost of living more than 15% lower than the national average
- Exceptional public and private school options
- A thriving downtown area with a variety of restaurants and cafes
- Convenient access to Lake Winnebago and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including fishing, boating, hiking, and biking
MEDSCAPE NAMES WISCONSIN ONE OF ITS “BEST PLACES TO PRACTICE 2020: IN THE TIME OF COVID-19”
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Rachel Haire at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-826-1217 and reference GO-126000
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist: Opportunity to Participate in Research and Cancer Clinical Trials
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly