Medical Oncologist needed in Beautiful Oregon
6 days left
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services in Oregon has an opportunity for an Oncologist
Looking to be a part of something special? Join Samaritan Health Services (SHS) in association with Oregon Oncology Specialists (OOS) as our newest Fellowship Trained Medical Oncologist. We are seeking physicians to join our Cancer Care Team based in Corvallis, Oregon, home of Oregon State University and a hub of science and development.
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is the sponsoring institution of our American College of Surgeons accredited cancer program. And in fact, is the only ACOS accredited program in Oregon under the Academic Comprehensive Cancer Center category. Additionally, Samaritan Health is an NAPBC accredited program, recognizing only the top breast cancer programs in the country.
Samaritan Pastega Cancer Center, built entirely with funding from donors, is the hub cancer center for the 5 Samaritan program sites. OOS, a private practice based in Salem, with a similar model, has 4 program sites. Together these practices serve over 900,000 residents across the beautiful Mid-Willamette Valley of Oregon.
Our programs value team-based care and include extensive treatment support services for our cancer patients including Radiation Oncology, a robust Clinical Research support team, Cancer Resource Center, Patient Navigation and a unique Pharmacist lead oral chemotherapy program.
- Join a well-established Comprehensive Regional Cancer Program Team
- Practice includes a wide variety of pathology
- A large referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy practice
- Pharma and Cooperative Clinical Trials PI and Sub-I opportunities with certified support staff
- Active involvement in ACGME Accredited Medical Residency Program
- Most providers work in a primary and one secondary location
- Infusion centers in all 5 locations & Specialty Pharmacy with oral chemotherapy program
- Board Certified, Fellowship trained Medical Oncology; Dual boarded in Hematology & Oncology preferred
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to engage in the clinical research program
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
- Seeking to work in a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.
To apply, visit samhealth.org/DocJobs or to find out more contact Annette Clovis, firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 768-4419