6 days left
- Career Fair Category
- Career Fair
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center is seeking innovative, quality-driven physicians with an interest in both hematology and oncology to join a well-established and expanding program at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center-Pinnacle in Harrisburg and York, Pa.
- UPMC Hillman Cancer Center-Pinnacle is recruiting full-time hematologist/oncologists to join a multidisciplinary group of nine physicians and nine advanced practice providers.
- Physicians will be responsible for practicing hematology and medical oncology in both inpatient and ambulatory care setting — supporting three outpatient cancer centers and seven acute care UPMC hospitals. Each year, UPMC Pinnacle provides care for more than 1.2 million residents across a 10-county service area.
- Each clinician will be expected to develop an active practice and to actively participate in clinical research. Interested clinicians will also have the opportunity for collaboration with University of Pittsburgh clinical faculty.
- Physicians will be part of our NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in Pittsburgh with 70+ clinical trials and collaboration and access to colleagues in Pittsburgh.
- Board-certified/Board-eligible in hematology/oncology
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- 2021 hematology and medical oncology fellowship graduates will be considered for candidacy
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Relocation services
- Potential sign-on bonus
- Three year retention bonus
For more information contact Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR, physician recruiter, at email@example.com or 717-231-8690.
About UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center network comprises more than 60 locations and 287 medical/hematology, radiation, and surgical oncologists across the western Pennsylvania region. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center is one of the largest networks for cancer care in the country, and the only center in western and central Pennsylvania with the elite Comprehensive Cancer Center designation from the National Cancer Institute.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live”, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Apply for Hematologist Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly