6 days left
- Career Fair Category
- Career Fair
UPMC has an exciting opportunity for a Gynecologic Oncologist at the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center–Pinnacle within our expanding regions including Harrisburg, Hanover, Lancaster, and York.
Our progressive team at the UPMC Hillman Center for Gynecological Cancer Treatment Program is at the forefront of the most advanced treatment options available. The largest provider of women's cancer care in the region, we treat a full range of gynecological cancers and others conditions of the reproductive system.
We offer a competitive salary with an array of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, relocation services, a potential sign-on bonus, and a three year retention bonus — just for starters.
- Participate in developing a regional integrated gynecologic oncology practice within the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- UPMC Pinnacle practices are the largest provider of women's cancer care in the region
- Chemotherapy and surgical nurse navigators assigned to practice
- Cancer Institute chemotherapy infusion unit at main office campus
- Radiation oncology at main office campus
- Dedicated oncology floor newly opened
- Cancer Institute palliative care program at practice location
- Active interventional radiology program with diagnostic and therapeutic skills
- Full time geneticist assigned to program
- Medical admissions by hospitalist service
- Fully Integrated relationship with medical oncology or manage own chemotherapy patients
- Nurse practitioner manages survivorship and inpatient services
- Reasonable call schedule
- Systemwide Epic EMR
- Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new physicians
- Expert and compassionate preventive and treatment services for women with gynecologic cancer and other complex conditions of the female reproductive system
- High volume robotic surgery program with dedicated Xi robotic block time guaranteed
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Robotically trained surgeon, preferred
- Will consider 2021 Gynecologic/Oncologic fellowship graduate for candidacy
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
Contact our physician recruiter Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR, at Campbelllb2@upmc.edu or 717-231-8690.
About UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center network comprises more than 60 locations and 287 medical/hematology, radiation, and surgical oncologists across the western Pennsylvania region. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center is one of the largest networks for cancer care in the country, and the only center in western and central Pennsylvania with the elite Comprehensive Cancer Center designation from the National Cancer Institute.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live”, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly