Stanford NP/PA Hematology/Oncology, Pleasanton
- Full Time
Stanford Health Care
Valley Medical Oncology Consultants - Pleasanton, CA
For more than 35 years, the physicians at Valley Medical Oncology Consultants have helped patients fight cancer and manage their hematology disorders. We are dedicated to providing outstanding hematology and oncology care to patients in a community setting.
Through our partnership with Stanford Health Care, Valley Medical
Oncology Consultants brings cancer services to patients at our eight Bay Area locations. Valley Medical Oncology Consultants is a QOPI® Certified Practice. Certification by the COPI Certification Program (QCPTM) is an acknowledgement that this practice meets curtained defined quality and safety standards in the administration of cancer care.
- Seeking full-time Oncology/Hematology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Clinic based: Patient care, infusion center supervision, care coordination and inbox mgmt.
- Two years of Oncology experience preferred
- Other minimum qualifications include:
- Active California License
- Outstanding clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced clinical setting
- Additional preferences:
- Familiarity working with Epic EMR
- Experience working in multi-specialty group and/or integrated healthcare system
- Practice offers a competitive income and comprehensive benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com