Senior Medical Writer, Scientific Communications
- Full Time
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about distilling and translating complex clinical and scientific data to support pharmaceutical product development?
This is a great opportunity to help our biopharmaceutical clients realize the full potential of their compounds in the oncology marketplace. In this role, you will develop high-quality content for an array of projects including abstracts, presentations, manuscripts, advisory boards, scientific platforms, gap analyses, literature summaries, slide sets, and training materials.
A Day in the Life
Imagine waking up every day to assist with the development of strategically relevant content with our internal and client teams. You will lead projects through all stages of planning and development and will identify challenges and and implement solutions to meet productivity, quality, and client goals while maintaining compliance standards. Senior Medical Writers at Vaniam Group travel and participate in project-specific client meetings on the phone and on site.
What You Have
· PhD in life sciences or PharmD
· Two plus years’ experience in a medical writing role in a medical communications or medical marketing agency or a related communications role in the pharmaceutical industry
· Proficient in PubMed or other scientific/medical search websites
What You Might Have, but isn’t required
· At least one year of experience as an oncology (solid tumors and/or hematologic malignancies) medical writer
· Familiarity with EndNote or other reference management software and publication database (i.e., Datavision)
The Team You’ll Work Closest With
You’ll collaborate with the client services teams to plan, prioritize, and manage project timelines.
Why You Will Love Us
· 100% Virtual Environment – Work from Home!
· Fantastic Culture – Based on the Evergreen 7Ps
· Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Focused on Your Financial Future – 401(k) with Company Match
· Investment in You – Ample opportunity to grow your career
· Work/Life Balance – Paid vacation time for rest and relaxation
· Social Responsibility – Volunteer Time Off for community involvement
· Passion in what we do – Serving clients focused on Cancer and Blood diseases
Vaniam Group. We are a people-first, purpose-driven, independent network of healthcare and scientific communications agencies committed to helping clients in the oncology and hematology marketplace. Founded in 2007, we are the workplace of the future – now. With 125+ employees operating in a 100% virtual environment, we harness the talents and expertise of our team without geographic or time-zone constraints. We measure success by how well we deliver on our mission and the happiness of our people and our clients. Join us!
Apply for Senior Medical Writer, Scientific Communications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly