Medical Content Specialist, Curio Science
6 days left
- Full Time
What You’ll Do:
You will support content development for all Curio projects including our Community Opinions Series, which are subscription-based live and virtual meetings with expert and community HCPs and insights reports, along with our Congress Channels, which collect real-time insights on data releases at National and International Congresses. This includes supporting content and summary development in collaboration with an expert faculty for our series of Comminuty Opinions programs. You’ll also provide support for the Opinions and Congress Channels, which you may also lead. You’ll also partner with other Curio staff to support business development needs, client interactons and onsite execution of all Curio projects.
A Day in the Life:
A large portion of your job will be supporting faculty and internal content development, which includes slides and discussion questions, and other program needs as determined by the Medical Content Director. You will provide medical content support at our programs and development of associated deliverables, including program summaries.
What You Must Have:
· Advanced degree in science; PhD or PharmD
· 1-2 years of work experience in an agency, the pharmaceutical industry, or a related scientific or medical writing position
· Experience developing content for and providing onsite support for live meetings either at an agency, CME, or IME programs
· Good working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotech industries and scientific communications with a strong understanding of a variety of scientific communications deliverables
· Solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, and work well in group problem-solving solutions
· Travel within the US and internationally as necessary, based on project, sponsor and organizational needs (~35% travel expected)
What You Might Have:
· At least 1 year of recent experience as an oncology/hematology medical writer and scientific communications professional
· Highly Proficient with the following computer programs and systems: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe, WebEx (or other similar systems), cloud-based file servers, calendars, messaging systems and work management tools preferred
· Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, plan for additional resources, set goals and objectives, organize other people and other tasks
The Team You’ll Work Closest With:
You’ll collaborate with the rest of the Curio Science team and you will work directly with the Medical Content Director and the other Medical Content Managers. Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Vaniam Group. We are a people-first, purpose-driven, independent network of healthcare and scientific communications agencies committed to helping clients in the oncology and hematology marketplace. Founded in 2007, we are the workplace of the future – now. With 100+ employees operating in a 100% virtual environment, we harness the talents and expertise of our team without geographic or time-zone constraints. We measure success by how well we deliver on our mission and the happiness of our people and our clients. Join us!
Apply for Medical Content Specialist, Curio Science
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Medical Oncology Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison $100,000 - $199,999 jobs in Chicago
- Other Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison $100,000 - $199,999 jobs in Chicago
- Medical Clerical/Office Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison $100,000 - $199,999 jobs in Chicago
- Oncology Administration Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison $100,000 - $199,999 jobs in Chicago