Midwest Hem/Onc - Large Patient Base, Pathology & Academics Opt.
5 days left
- Full Time
Tammy Walker Cancer Center & Salina Regional Health Center are now seeking a BE/BC hematologist/oncologist to join our dynamic team!
- Tammy Walker Cancer Center offers the latest technology in radiation and chemotherapy plus all the support services patients need, including rehabilitation, nutritional and dietary support, various counseling and support groups, and even an appearance center
- Our comprehensive cancer program has been approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the American College of Radiation Oncology
- Connect with your peers regionally and have access to the latest clinical trials through our affiliation with the Masonic Cancer Alliance
- Join a team of two hematologist/oncologists, one nurse practitioner and knowledgeable support staff
- Clinic is next door to the hospital, making life convenient for physician
- Large referral base; SRHC manages two critical access hospitals and employs 22 family medicine physicians in four communities
- Open to candidates with H-1B Visas
- TEACH! Salina is home to KU School of Medicine-Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency
- Sign-on bonus
- Guaranteed base compensation + production, patient satisfaction and quality bonuses
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off & allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plus match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with eight operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18-Bed ICU with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 85+ physicians and 50+ APPs
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery, and more!
- Great work environment and resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to its location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver and Chicago
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails, and state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE and 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Apply for Midwest Hem/Onc - Large Patient Base, Pathology & Academics Opt.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly