5 days left
- Full Time
The Ideal Candidate
- Board Certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- At least three years of post-Fellowship experience
- Interest in working independently while being part of a larger group
- Committed to community medicine
- Motivated to grow the practice
- PeaceHealth United General Medical Center Cancer Center has a Hub & Spoke model with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center in Bellingham, WA
- Full range of services in one location: Medical & Radiation Oncology, 24/7 Emergency contact line, RapidArc radiotherapy & SBRT; 9 infusion chairs; Resource Center with a Boutique for patients; Wellness program to encourage long-term lifestyle changes; designated Patient Navigators
- Access to and active involvement in Clinical Trials; opportunity for investigator-sponsored studies
- Commission on Cancer accreditation responsibilities
- Epic EMR
- Salary is 60th percentile
- $30,000 employment bonus
- Relocation stipend
- Industry-leading Educational Loan Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive benefits including a robust Clinician Wellness Initiative
Sedro-Woolley, WA, the “Gateway to the North Cascades,” is a wonderful blend of incredible scenery, endless outdoor recreation and small-town living! Sedro-Woolley is also a quick 20-minute drive to Bellingham, a 90-minute drive to Seattle, WA and a 90-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia.
A 25-bed critical access hospital, PeaceHealth United General Medical Center offers advanced treatment options and short hospital stays. Comprehensive cancer care is provided at PeaceHealth United General's Cancer Center and a variety of surgical procedures is available at the Surgery & Orthopedics Center. Primary and specialty care is provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding benefits!
Contact: Sharon Thompson, FASPR / firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.