Assistant & Associate Professor Opportunities
ASSISTANT & ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OPPORTUNTIES
The Charleston Area Medical Center (CAMC) Department of Hematology/Oncology is seeking experienced Academic Hematologist/Oncologists for fulltime positions as Assistant and Associate Professors in a new Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program located in Charleston, WV. Job duties include: providing clinical care and teaching residents and fellows in the area of Hematology/Oncology; participating in research activities are highly encouraged.
The CAMC Cancer Center is the only QOPI-certified center in the state and is staffed with 6 experienced Hematology/Oncologist’s. The experienced nursing and pharmacy staff is set up to assist you with quality of care as well as productivity. Call schedule of 1 in 6 is conducive to a great quality of life. A full range of multi-specialty physician support exists. Patients are admitted to a 29-bed, inpatient oncology unit. On average, 95% of your work will be done at one site.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology
- Previous Academic experience in a Hematology/Oncology program
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and fellows
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
Under the auspices of the CAMC Institute for Academic Medicine, CAMC is a growing academic medical center sponsoring 14 accredited medical residencies and fellowship programs, including a Hematology/Oncology fellowship. CAMC is home to two regional medical school campuses. A new Center for Learning and Research, will be breaking ground in 2021, and will house a 14,000 square foot simulation center and other facilities dedicated to our education and research programs.
Charleston is the state capitol of West Virginia and offers outstanding cultural opportunities with all-season recreation and a superb educational system of both public and private schools.
Please contact Steve Ray via email @ Steve.Ray@CAMC.Org or direct by phone (304) 388-7585
Apply for Assistant & Associate Professor Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly