Hematology/Oncology Physician, 1.0 FTE - Seattle, WA
Washington Permanente Medical Group (WPMG) is a clinician-led, self-governed and independent multi-specialty group practice, providing care to the more than 700,000 Kaiser Permanente patients in Washington state. We work unencumbered by traditional health care obstacles and without silos; prioritizing people over profits, collaboration over ego, and driven by a singular goal: our patients' health. At WPMG, we take care of the whole person, with a team to address the fundamental, social, and emotional needs that contribute to total health. We are clinicians motivated by the desire to make a purposeful difference in the communities we serve, and in how health care is delivered.
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group- is seeking a Full Time 1.0 FTE Hematology/Oncology Physician to join our Capitol Hill Medical Center team in Seattle, Washington.
At Kaiser Permanente - Washington Medical Group (KP-WPMG) our Integrated Healthcare Model allows you to work closely with your colleagues and other specialists to put your patient’s interest and care first. Here you will work with the power of collective and institutional knowledge that enables you to build the right plan of treatment for your patient.
As a general practice Hematologist and Oncologist at KP-WPMG you will have the ability to …
- Interact formally and informally with colleagues and specialists to share knowledge, discuss ideas, and formulate treatments that best suit your patient’s needs;
- Work within a model that has eliminated the insurance roadblocks and access issues that prevents you from having enough time to get to know, understand and care for your patients; and
- Operate within a multispecialty medical center that provides the power of coordinated care for your patients – including easy to navigate, one-stop facilities that offer a full spectrum of services.
As part of the KP-WPMG family here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Opportunity to become a Shareholder after only 3 years;
- Competitive Salary Model-free from the pressures of fee for service;
- Not having to worry about finding patients;
- Focusing more of your time on your patients and their care vs. billing;
- Full Medical Malpractice Coverage;
- Robust CME benefits within a culture that values continual professional development;
- Career opportunities that include medical, operational and other leadership roles;
- A wellness culture that empowers you to make smart work-life balance decisions; and
- A full host of additional benefits and perks.
- At your clinic, you will be part of a team of talented Physicians, a Nurse Practitioner, and a highly-skilled, motivated support team.
- 32 hour work week with 0.5 FTE administrative time built into your schedule.