Penn State Cancer Institute
The Division of Hematology/Oncology and Penn State Cancer Institute, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for an Associate position on either the tenure or non-tenure track. The level of faculty appointment and salary will be commensurate with experience and training. The division seeks to recruit an experienced Medical Oncologist with a proven interest in breast carcinoma and women’s health. Successful candidates will have a strong interest in, and commitment to building an academic research-centric program within the Cancer Institute.
Job requirements for this position include:
- Medical Degree- M.D., D.O., or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Eligible for licensure for the practice of medicine in the State of Pennsylvania
- Board certification/eligibility in Hematology/Oncology
- Associate level or higher experience
- Clinical research background
Competitive compensation and fringe benefits are offered. Hershey and the surrounding area offer an attractive, relaxed style of living with easy access to major Northeast cities.
Interested individuals should forward CV to:
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Apply for Medical Oncologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly