Study Start Up (SSU) Global Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Regulatory Submissions/Study Start Up Manager to join our Clinical Operations team. This position plays a key role in the clinical trial management process at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Sign on Bonus or Relocation Bonus may be offered!
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges; and
- Present during bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in Life Sciences preferred
- 4 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO in Study Start Up
- Project management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.