Robust NM Cancer Center; Growth and Need for Experienced Hem/Onc
6 days left
- Full Time
Memorial Cancer Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico is growing with the addition of another Hematologist/Oncologist. This program, covering a full range of Hematology and Oncology care, is well established in the region as a leader in patient care as the only and the only ACT and ACOS COC certified program in S. New Mexico.
- Board Certified
- Post Fellowship Practice Experience
- Participation in clinical research trial programs
- Newly completed multi-million-dollar expansion and renovation
- Comprehensive team of Hem/Oncs, Rad/Onc, Med/Onc, Onc Pharmacy, certified RNs, all under one roof
- Compensation package options may include relocation, sign-on bonus, loan assistance, etc.
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico, Las Cruces is bound to the west by the wide-open desert and to the east by the majestic Organ Mountains, which rise abruptly to an altitude of 9,000 feet! The famous Rio Grande River runs through the west side of the city and features 55 parks. New Mexico’s second largest city offers great public and private schools that complement family needs. It is an ideal choice for the physician looking to experience the best of southwestern living with big city amenities, peaceful beauty, and recreational opportunities located around the great outdoors of Mesilla Valley.
Schedule a quick call today to chat about your new hometown!
Apply for Robust NM Cancer Center; Growth and Need for Experienced Hem/Onc
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly