Established, Busy Practice in the Idaho Rocky Mountains
- Full Time
Memorial Cancer Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico is growing with the addition of another Hematologist/Oncologist. This program, covering a full range of Hematology and Oncology care, is well established in the region as a leader in patient care as the only and the only ACT and ACOS COC certified program in S. New Mexico.
Expectations: St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho is growing their Cancer Care team. This Seattle Cancer Care affiliated practice is well established in the community and region.
- Broad range of cases with ability to build quickly due to strong community need
- Rad/Onc and chemotherapy infusion center on site
- Call coverage for only one hospital, shared among providers, outreach services to nearby communities
- Commission on Cancer accredited
- Compensation package includes base salary plus incentives; options for relocation, sign-on bonus, loan assistance, and residency stipend while you finish training
- Largest full-service medical center between Boise and Spokane
- Other specialties within the hospital include Radiology, Vascular Center, Oncology, Primary Care, Sleep Center, etc.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, designated as a Level I Cardiac and Level II Stroke Center, Level III Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Support and stability of nationally regarded parent company LifePoint Health
- On the Washington and Idaho border, near the Oregon state line
- Moderately sized community
- Family oriented community with low crime rate, great schools, historic to newly developed neighborhoods, colleges, and universities nearby
- Access to recreation out your doorstep: skiing, hiking, watersports, and golf over 325 days/year
Schedule a quick call today to chat about your new hometown!
Apply for Established, Busy Practice in the Idaho Rocky Mountains
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly