Hematology Oncology Hospitalist- Tufts Medical Center- Boston, MA
Tufts Medical Center is seeking an outstanding candidate to provide care as an academic Hematology Oncology Hospitalist for a busy Hematology Oncology practice.
Expectations for this position include:
- Direct management of inpatients on Hematology Oncology sub-specialty services, in collaboration with Hematology Oncology faculty and fellows
- Consultative service in Hematology and Oncology for inpatients at Tufts Medical Center
- Supervision, oversight, and teaching of Internal Medicine interns, residents, and fellows rotating on the inpatient Hematology Oncology sub-specialty services
- Precepting and teaching of medical students at the Tufts University School of Medicine during their rotations on the inpatient Hematology Oncology sub-specialty services
- Oversight of quality programs and metrics on the Hematology Oncology inpatient services
The Division is noted for distinction in fulfilling the missions of high quality clinical care, research, and teaching in Oncology and Hematology. The Division is a major component of the Tufts Cancer Center, dedicated to bringing patients, clinicians, and researchers together to provide the best care for each individual. We take pride in fostering academic faculty development. Opportunities for interdisciplinary and translational research collaboration and teaching at all levels of medical education are available. Division faculty members are actively supported in pursuing collaborative work that spans the academic spectrum across the Tufts Health Sciences campus. Academic rank and compensation will be commensurate with level of experience.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally-respected academic medical center located in Downtown Boston– a teaching hospital where we pride ourselves not only in the sophistication of the care we provide but the compassionate way in which we provide it. Tufts Medical Center is a not-for-profit, 415-bed academic medical center that is home to both a full-service hospital for adults and the Floating Hospital for Children. We are the principal teaching hospital for Tufts University School of Medicine. We conduct groundbreaking medical and health policy research and are in the top 15 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a generous employer retirement plan contribution.
Apply for Hematology Oncology Hospitalist- Tufts Medical Center- Boston, MA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Trials Research Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Boston
- Hematologic Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Boston
- Medical Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Boston
- Multispecialty Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Boston
- Translational Research Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Boston