Hematology Oncology Opening for the Melbourne, Florida area
Health First is a premier health system and the only fully integrated delivery network serving Central Florida
- Health First Cancer Institute, the only multi-specialty oncology group in Brevard County, is looking to add a Hematologist Oncologist to our team of Cancer Specialists.
- Strong referral system from Health First Medical Group’s 400+ providers, including approximately 70 primary care providers.
- High service demand due to the growing population.
- Requires Board Certified or Board Eligible in Oncology.
Health First Cancer Institute
As the only multi-specialty oncology provider in Brevard County, Health First Cancer Institute offers expert diagnosis, treatment options and support not available anywhere else in the area. We are committed to delivering cancer care and treatments patients can count on through a highly skilled team of oncology specialists, state-of-the-art facilities and leading-edge technology. We offer screening services, laboratory work, imaging and diagnostics, surgical oncology with an emphasis on minimally invasive and robotic approaches, medical oncology, radiation oncology and a full infusion suite.
About Health First
Health First Cancer Institute is part of Health First, an Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) located on Central Florida’s East Coast and Brevard County’s only IDN. Our IDN is comprised of several services, including four hospitals, a health plan, outpatient and wellness services, and the medical group with more than 400 providers practicing at more than 25 office locations in over 50 different specialties. Our largest hospital facility, Health First’s Holmes Regional Medical Center, has 514 beds, is a premier tertiary referral hospital, and the only state-accredited Level II Trauma Center in Brevard and Indian River counties.
Community - Florida’s space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County, is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Family-oriented, hometown feel community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Highly-rated school system - public schools ranked 3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B.
- The Space Coast is not only the birthplace of space, but also known as a tech hub; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include the Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
- Affordable living and automatic tax savings – no state income tax!
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive base salary & bonus opportunity, welcome bonus, and relocation allowance
- Retirement savings options
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
- Other benefits: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, employee assistance program, and many other optional benefits (i.e. auto, legal, pet insurance and more)
Visit www.hf.org/cancer/index.cfm to learn more about Health First Cancer Institute.
Visit www.HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group.
Please contact Heather Coalter at Heather.Coalter@hf.org to schedule time to discuss this great opportunity!
Apply for Hematology Oncology Opening for the Melbourne, Florida area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly