Medical Oncology Physician
Medical Oncologist —Novant Health Cancer Institute
The Novant Health Cancer Institute is seeking candidates who are board certified/board eligible in Oncology to be a part of program development across the Novant Health System. Specific interests should include GI malignancies, and the multi-disciplinary management of these patients. The prospective candidate should be comfortable working with colorectal surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, radiation/oncology and other GI specific subspecialists. A strong interest in clinical research as well as experience in early phase (Phase I) clinical research preferred but not mandatory for this position. The applicant would join the existing specialists who are committed to providing the remarkable experience to our patients. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing program that is rising to meet the needs of the evolving health care environment at a fully Accredited Integrated Network Cancer Program that includes the full spectrum of comprehensive support programs.
The Derrick L. Davis Cancer Center is part of the Novant Health Cancer Institute and adjoins Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, a 921-bed tertiary care facility, located in Winston Salem, NC. The cancer center occupies over 100,000 sq. ft., and includes gynecologic oncology, medical oncology and radiation oncology, an award-winning navigation and quality program, outpatient pharmacy, research program and much more.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 550 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, 15 medical centers and 1,550 physicians joining forces to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health's over 27,000 team members and physician partners care for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
Qualified candidates should submit a formal CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.