Practice Hematology/Oncology on Maui & live in Paradise
The Pacific Permanente Group, LLC is seeking a full time Locum BC Hematologist/Oncologist to practice at Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii.
- Broad spectrum practice with approximately 75% Medical Oncology and 25% Hematology
- Brand new Infusion center at Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Inpatient Rounding and consults
- Collaboration with local Radiation Oncology Group
- Great support from Hospitalists & multi-disciplinary specialists
- Clinic support include 1 RN, 1 MA, and Centralized Clerical team
- Outpatient Clinic is Monday - Friday, closed on holidays.
- BC in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- 5+ years of experience preferred
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.
Apply for Practice Hematology/Oncology on Maui & live in Paradise
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly