Hematologist/Oncologist, BC/BE - Full Time
7 days left
- Full Time
Busy Employed Hematology/Oncology Practice with Research Opportunities
Capital Health is actively seeking two full-time, board-certified Hematologists/Oncologists to join our multispecialty group in Pennington, NJ. You will be joined by a collegial team of experienced physicians at our state-of-the-art Cancer Center who pride themselves on providing compassionate, high-quality and personalized care to the community.
- Holds board certification with the American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty certification in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- The ideal candidate will have translational research experience and clinical expertise in the treatment and research related to blood and oncology; independently obtained research funding a plus.
- Specialty interest in neurological and GI cancer preferred, but not required.
- Values patient-centered care and has a desire to work within a team model.
- A proven track record of exceptional patient care.
This opportunity offers:
- Practice consists of broad range of oncology to hematology patients, treating a full scope of cancers.
- Cancer Center team includes physicians, NPs, infusion and clinic nursing, pharmacy (on-site), Nurse Navigators, Financial Advocate, Oncology Social Worker, Oncology Social Worker and Oncology Nutritionists. Collaborative team with on-site radiation oncology, radiology and interventional radiology.
- Shared call.
- Growing Research Program – grant-funded through the National Cancer Institute and an opportunity to work collaboratively with the Blumberg Institute, which is home to over 40 small to mid-size science, research and pharmaceutical companies.
- Strong relationship with large primary care referral base and surgery team.
- Teaching opportunities available.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multispecialty practice made up of more than 450 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
Our physicians enjoy:
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
About Capital Health:
Capital Health Cancer Center, located at Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, is the area's most advanced provider of cancer treatment delivered by some of the most experienced medical experts, led by Medical Director Dr. Cataldo Doria. At our center, a team of physicians from related fields, such as medical oncology, radiation oncology, gynecological oncology, neurosurgery, hepato-pancreato-biliary surgery, interventional GI and pulmonology, radiology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, colorectal surgery, thoracic surgery breast surgery, uro-oncology and other specialties, collaborate and provide patients with a network of physicians trained in the most complex oncology issues.
Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell is the only hospital in the region where you will also have advanced treatment options such as:
- CyberKnife® Radiosurgery
- da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
- TrueBeam Linear Accelerator for traditional 3D conformal radiation therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), RapidArc radiotherapy and stereotactic radiosurgery
- High-dose-rate (HDR) radiation therapy for multiple treatment areas
- Personalized medicine, such as tumor marker testing
- Advanced imaging technology for digital mammography, 3D mammography (also known as breast tomosynthesis), molecular breast imaging, PET/CT and 3T MRI
To learn more about us and submit CV, please visit http://capitalhealth.attnhr.com/jobs/232884/