Hematologist / Oncologist
Billings Clinic Bozeman
Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Dreaming of the wide, open spaces?
Establish practice in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, at our NEW location opening in the spring of 2022!
We are seeking two BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physicians to join a multi-specialty group practice at our destination ambulatory center. Montana’s largest health system offers a collegial network of regional cancer specialists based at the region’s tertiary referral center in Billings.
• Physician-led multispecialty health care organization
• Clinical environment supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurse navigators, research coordinators and data managers
• Research Opportunities
• QOPI, CoC, FACT, CIBMTR, NAPBC and ACR certified practice
• On-site Infusion Center
• Full support of our comprehensive Cancer Center for Rad Onc, Gyn Onc, genetic counseling, dietitians and supportive therapies through telehealth or outreach clinics
• Only FACT-accredited autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program in Montana
• Generous loan repayment
• Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
• Ranked #1 State for Doctors to Work – Wallethub
Contact: Jessica Ott, Physician Recruitment
Apply for Hematologist / Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly