BC/BE Medical Oncologist/Hematologist
Illinois CancerCare (ILCC), one of the nation's leading private hematology/oncology groups is seeking a physician to join our collegial, vibrant group of physicians
Illinois CancerCare is:
- The largest physician-owned private hematology/oncology group practice in Illinois. With 16 practicing physicians and 30 mid-levels, we have served patients at 14 locations throughout central IL since 1978.
- With strong hospital affiliations and holding leadership roles in local hospital administrations.
- Offers comprehensive services including on-site chemotherapy infusion suites, clinical trials, diagnostic imaging (X-ray/CT/PET), specialty lab, pharmacy, social worker, dietitian, financial counseling at multiple sites.
- Specialty clinics including Palliative Care, Survivorship and Oncology Smart Care.
- A long history of clinical research, holding one of the original NCI CCOP grants for 30 years, is one of 34 community sites in the nation with a NCI NCORP grant. Patients are actively enrolled on cooperative group and pharmaceutical industry research protocols.
- Offers competitive salary, benefits and desirable call schedule, along with an early track to full partnership. With high provider satisfaction and extremely low turn-over rate.
We are looking for: BC/BE hematologist/oncologist with strong leadership and communication skills. Must have the drive and commitment to provide high quality patient care and participation in improvement of care delivery system and practice management. Full-time partner track available.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. H-1B and J-1 candidates will be considered. Note, ILCC is not a cap-exempt employer.
Apply for BC/BE Medical Oncologist/Hematologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly