US Medical Oncology Chief Medical Officer
Do your life’s best work!
We are actively seeking a driven and energetic Medical Oncology Chief Medical Officer to join GenesisCare U.S in this new and exciting role. In partnership with the Group and US Chief Medical Officers, the US Medical Oncology Chief Medical Officer will lead GenesisCare’s US Medical Oncology clinical organization across key portfolios of clinical strategy, research, trials, clinical governance, ethics and quality through adoption of evidence based practice and care standardization to create better access for patients to high quality care. Organization and leadership of the Medical Oncology Physician team and clinical integration of the GenesisCare US organization into the global platform is a key requirement of the role.
As the US Medical Oncology Chief Medical Officer, you report directly to the US Chief Medical Officer.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a connection to and ability to drive strong outcomes to deliver on GenesisCare’s purpose
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, demonstrating grit and energy in driving outcomes
- Excel at leading pro-active change in an organisation and engaging others around change
- Have strong analytical skills and financial management skills
- Have strength in building and fostering relationships with fellow physicians and key stakeholders. Has an ability to connect with and earn the trust and respect of physicians
- Have a background in clinical governance with strong analytical skills
- Have demonstrated experience creating and executing influential strategies with internal and external stakeholders and teams
- Willingness to maintain an active clinical practice
- Have significant experience in health services management, and hospital or health service operational or clinical units
- 7+ years of practice. Master’s in health management or Business Administration or previous commercial experience is a plus
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally
To learn more about our team of about 6000 professionals who believe care should be focused on not just the condition, but also the individual, please feel free to reach out to us in the strictest of confidence:
Apply for US Medical Oncology Chief Medical Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly