Northern California Hematology and Oncology Medicine
Enloe Medical Center, a level II Trauma Center located in beautiful Northern California, is looking for a full-time, Board Certified Hematology/Oncology Physician to join our hospital-based practice.
About the Practice:
- Work week consists of 4 clinical days and 1 administrative day
- Call is 1 in every 6 weeks with holiday rotations
- Multi-Specialty services including Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, dedicated Breast and GI Surgeons, Oncology Psychiatry, Interventional Radiology
- Dedicated support for your clinic including Certified Medical Assistant, Registered Nurse and availability of 4 Advanced Practitioners.
- Supportive care services available including nutrition, social worker, lymphedema services, survivorship, cancer genomics services, financial navigators, patient support groups, patient education classes, and more
- Full-service outpatient infusion suite on site with lab and oncology pharmacy services
- EPIC and BEACON Electronic Health Records Systems both inpatient and outpatient
- Online PACS, breast MRI
- Multiple site-specific and general weekly tumor boards
- Active Clinical Research Program enrolling more than 4% of patients annually
- Competitive pay with income guarantee, quality bonus and other opportunities
- Generous PTO, CME allowance, malpractice and life/disability insurance with availability for 401(k), health, vision, insurance
- Robust sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Board Certified Hematology and Oncology
- Possess or be eligible for California State License
- Does not qualify for visa sponsorship
Enloe Medical offers a full continuum of health services ranging from preventative education and outpatient services to acute care, behavioral health, inpatient rehabilitation and home health and hospice services. Serving more than 400,000 residents in a six-county region in Northern California, we provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to our patients. Enloe Medical Center is the largest medical center in the region and is the only acute care facility in a city with a metropolitan population of over 100,000 people. Awarded Planetree Gold Certification for Excellence in Patient-Centered Care.
To learn more about our hospital and the City of Chico please check out the following resources:
Apply for Northern California Hematology and Oncology Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly