Executive Medical Director, Cancer Institute
Providence Saint John’s Health Center is seeking an Executive Medical Director to manage the providers' growth and success at the Saint John's Cancer institute (formally The John Wayne Cancer Institute), a boutique, world class cancer Institute in Santa Monica, California. Saint John's is well known for innovation in advancing medicine and offers opportunities for clinical research including clinical trials, translational research, and graduate medical education. In this role, you will have full responsibility and oversight of the cancer Institute. You will establish strategic direction for the Cancer Program in partnership with physicians, Operations and Managed Care Programs. You will work with the Medical Foundations to achieve fundraising goals, as well as work with the Regional Research Service Line Director to implement a plan for research, among other duties. Join a state-of-the-art facility and lead a multidisciplinary team that is dedicated to improving patient outcomes. Experience a collaborative, entrepreneurial work culture and live in the highly desirable beachside city of Santa Monica.
• Top tier medical training and extensive experience running a cancer institute required
• Demonstrated leadership experience maintaining strong, collaborative relationships across the work force
• Considerable knowledge with funding, grant writing and clinical trials
• Approximate split of 25% clinical and 75% leadership duties
• CA licensed highly preferred
Please submit your resume to: