Established, Busy Practice in the Idaho Rocky Mountains
Seattle Cancer Care Affiliate
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho is growing their Cancer Care team. This Seattle Cancer Care affiliated practice is well established in the community and region.
- Broad range of cases
- Rad/Onc and chemotherapy infusion center on site
- Call coverage for only one hospital, shared among providers
- Outreach services to nearby communities
- Build quickly due to strong community need
- Commission on Cancer accredited
- Compensation package includes base salary plus incentives; options for relocation, sign-on bonus, loan assistance, and residency stipend while you finish training
- Hospital employed group
- Largest full-service medical center between Boise and Spokane
- Other specialties within the hospital include Radiology, Vascular Center, Oncology, Primary Care, Sleep Center, etc.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, designated as a Level I Cardiac and Level II Stroke Center, Level III Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- On the Washington and Idaho border, near the Oregon state line
- Moderately sized community
- Family oriented community with low crime rate, great schools, historic to newly developed neighborhoods, colleges and universities nearby
- Access to recreation out your doorstep: skiing, hiking, watersports and golf over 325 days/year
Interested in learning more? Connect with us today....
Provider Sourcing Specialist for Cancer Care
Send CV to: Emily.Bean@LPNT.net
Apply for Hematologist/Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly