BE/BC Oncologist to Join Accredited Cancer Center
Mercy Clinic is seeking a full-time BE/BC Oncologist to join our well-established Commission on Cancer-accredited cancer center in Joplin, Missouri. Mercy Hospital - Joplin is a beautiful five-year-old 240 bed hospital with integrated cancer center focused on individualized care for cancer patients.
- Integrated team including 3 Hem/Oncs, 2 Breast Surgeons, 2 CT Surgeons and 1 full-time Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- 1:4 Call Schedule
- CoC-accredited comprehensive community cancer program with an NAPBC accredited Breast Program
- Covering one hospital attached to the oncology clinic
- LDCT Lung cancer screening program
- Clinic adjacent to Infusion Center with on-site pharmacy
- Active Research program
- System wide EPIC EHR
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation arrangement
- Malpractice Insurance
- PTO including CME and CME allowance
About Joplin, Missouri
Joplin is in the southwestern corner of Missouri, with proximity to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Joplin has a population of approximately 51,000 and a daytime population of 240,000. The catchment area is 490,000 with very little competition.
The region offers many perks including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close-knit community ideal for raising a family. Tons of outdoor recreational activities are nearby: hiking, camping, rock climbing, fishing and hunting, state parks and national forests, lakes, rivers, and trails. The community is centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.