Medical Oncologist with Sechler Family Cancer Center in Lebanon, PA
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in southcentral Pennsylvania, is seeking a Medical Oncologist for a well-established practice in Lebanon, PA. The group’s offices are in the new, state-of-the-art, 22,000 sq. ft. Sechler Family Cancer Center. Join a well-established medical group with low physician turnover. WellSpan Health is an integrated health system with a collaborative culture and focus on a high-quality patient care.
- Practice is QOPI Certified (Quality Oncology Practice Initiative)
- Work with an established tumor board, cancer committees and accredited breast center
- Referring specialties include: Breast/General surgery, GI, Pulmonary and Urology, Primary Care physicians
- Enjoy working with a radiation oncology team located in the same building for easy access
- Access to full radiological support (MRI, CT, and PET)
- Great Location close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and DC
- Work closely with WellSpan’s Palliative Care team
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg, and Waynesboro.
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Tammie Chute, Provider Recruitment
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.