PeaceHealth is seeking a compassionate Oncologist to join its Oncology practice at the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center located in Vancouver, Washington (Portland Metro Area). The ideal candidate will have a dedicated mindset to improving and growing the Oncology practice within our community.
If you enjoy big city amenities with quick access to the great outdoors, practicing in Southwest Washington would be a great place for you!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join an established Adults-only practice for 2 Oncologists (plus 1 incoming), 2 Radiation Oncologists and an incoming Nurse Practitioner
- Only Cancer Center in Clark County accredited by the American College of Surgeons (ACOS)
- Only Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for precise treatment targeting and recognized as a center of excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- CyberKnife® radiosurgery center, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and High Dose Radiation
- 22 station (20 chair/2 bed) Infusion Centers on site
- Comprehensive Cancer Team, including (but not limited to) nurse navigators, OCN registered nurses and MAs within clinic.
- Growing practice with anticipated volume of ~15-18 patients per day
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
For more information, please contact:
Seth, Provider Recruiter
Vancouver, Washington – look any direction and the scenery is astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches – all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland, Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations.
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Apply for Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly