Nationwide Hematology & Oncology Opportunities Available with Department of Veterans Affairs!!
Many include Faculty Appointment and Research Opportunity
As a Veterans Affairs Hematologist & Oncologist, you’ll be part of an interdisciplinary care team with access to state-of-the-art medicine and some of the most advanced medical technologies available. With over 1,700 locations and 315,000 employees, the Veterans Health Administration is the largest integrated health care system in the United States. Our 25,000+ physicians deliver comprehensive care for over eight million Veterans and their families annually. It’s a rewarding career with impact and endless opportunity to realize your full potential while caring for some of the best patients in the world – our veterans!
VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks. We offer an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration while encouraging a healthy work/life balance through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
Opportunities offer the following benefits:
- 26 Days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick leave per year w/ unlimited carry over; 10 paid Federal holidays
- Licensure: 1 Full & unrestricted license from any State permits you to work at any VA
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Potential for performance bonus up to $15,000 per year
- Health, life, dental and vision insurances
- No employment contract
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- Ability to transfer nationwide within the same system
- Plus more!
Apply for Nationwide Hematology & Oncology Opportunities Available with Department of Veterans Affairs!!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly