GI Oncologist needed for world-class cancer institute | Opportunity for meaningful research
The Gastrointestinal Oncology Section of the Department of Medicine at the Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible oncologist to join its growing team. Applicants should be at the assistant or associate professor level and interested in translational research or an academic clinical practice/educator track.
Unlock cancer’s secrets | Work with premier clinicians and researchers | Contribute to the history of the nation’s first cancer center
- Join a well-established and collegial team with potential leadership opportunities
- Supported by 5 dedicated NPs and PAs and a team of GI research and clinical care coordinators
- 60% clinical and 40% protected research time
- Access to the institute’s extensive infrastructure to conduct trials and research in the development of novel therapies
- Amazing mentorship possibilities with immunotherapy core scientists known for consistently producing novel target therapies
- Work with collaborative, friendly colleagues in a fulfilling atmosphere
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top cancer hospitals in the nation
Buffalo — a Large Metro with Heart
This revitalized city’s neighborly atmosphere is punctuated by historic architecture and tree-lined streets, featuring some of the nation's most affordable real estate. Plus, who else can boast about having Niagara Falls in their own backyards?
- Housing options for every lifestyle—waterfront condos, Soho-style lofts, Victorian cottages, and large suburban homes
- A cost of living nearly 18% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools with superior SAT and ACT scoring outcomes as well as magnet school options
- Each season ushers in different outdoor activities—enjoy hiking, biking, paddle boating, golfing, and live sporting events
- Choose from a wide variety of art and entertainment options—18 professional theaters, 21 museums, several zoos, and a Six Flags amusement park
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact David King at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-826-1217 and reference GIO-133067