Division Oncology Medical Director Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
HCA Midwest Health & Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute are in search of a hematology oncology division medical director to provide clinical and administrative leadership for the service line.
- Board certified in hematology and oncology
- Five or more years of clinical experience in an academic setting, single or multi-specialty group
- Excellent clinical skills and work history
- Leadership experience preferred in either physician practice, service line, and/or program leadership with the ability to build a high functioning team
- MBA/MHA/MMM encouraged
- Administrative leadership and guidance for division initiatives in a manner that builds capacity, accelerates care and fosters service line growth
- Maintain high standards of professional services to ensure the program meets all hospital and regulatory standards
- Proven role as a peer leader and motivator to achieve the highest level of care
- Leads business development initiatives to foster a culture of growth with the ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes
- Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with various team members to achieve goals
- Position is approximately 40-50 percent administrative with remaining commitment devoted to clinical duties
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute & Menorah Medical Center:
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is a network of hospitals and physicians that bring together the latest in cancer treatment, technology, and comprehensive services close to home, providing patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer
- Menorah Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital serving the communities of Overland Park and Leawood with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, 950+ staff and 155+ beds.
- Menorah’s world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children.
- The hospital serves the community healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital is undergoing an unprecedented $65 million expansion to improve access and further advance the high-quality care delivered.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Division Oncology Medical Director Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly