The Pacific Northwest is Calling! Seeking Medical Oncologists in Washington State.
The MultiCare Rockwood Clinic premier Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center seeks Medical Oncologists to join a strong and well-established program in Spokane, Washington. New physicians will work within a growing, multi-disciplinary team including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and advanced practice providers. Ideal candidates will be instrumental in ensuring high satisfaction and quality outcomes. Opportunity for research and affiliation with Washington State University School of Medicine.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee with performance bonuses
- Substantial benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance)
- Full-time or part-time opportunities
- Opportunity for professional growth and medical directorship
What you will need:
- Board Eligibility/Certification in Oncology
- Graduate of an accredited residency and fellowship
- Licensure to practice medicine in Washington State at time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Market Leadership: Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2019
- Natural Beauty: Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest – enjoy breathtaking natural beauty, outdoor activities and outstanding schools and universities
Who you can contact:
Shelley Haugen at email@example.com or by phone at 253.229.1075. To learn more about MultiCare Health System please visit www.multicare.org
Where to apply:
Visit jobs.multicare.org and enter Job ID into the “search by keyword” field.
#91940 for Physician – Medical Oncology role and/or #91935 for Physician - Medical Oncology Medical Director role.
About Spokane, WA:
Spokane is the second largest city in Washington state and serves as a healthcare and service hub for 1.5 million people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana. Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Within a short drive, you'll find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam. Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year!
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers. We are committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future” and united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
MultiCare Rockwood Clinic is a progressive and expanding multi-specialty clinic established in 1930. We’ve grown to more than 350+ providers in over 50 locations and are the region’s largest outpatient clinical referral center.