Pardee Memorial Hospital is specifically looking for someone who will perform consultations on approximately 8 new patients and 40 follow up patients per week that would be seen in the beautifully designed Cancer Center directly across from the hospital.
This is a 4.5 day workweek with a 0.5 day set aside for administrative time.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible and can become Board Certified in both Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- See about 10 patients per day in clinic and occasional patients in the hospital.
- EPIC Beacon EMR
- Eight exams rooms, one consult room, on site pharmacy and laboratory.
- The Cancer Center houses radiation oncology services with one linear accelerator providing treatments for all cancers averaging 22 patients under treatment.
- The Breast Center clinic is also in the Cancer Center seeing about 45 patients per week.
While a hospital employed position, we are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded candidate, someone who wants to help the oncology service line grow in our region. The candidate should have great collaborative skills to continue and expand on the current referral patterns. We are looking for someone who has exceptional communication skills to work with a diverse team of professionals. Being a team player is a key element to continue our patient centered care approach for the oncology service line.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated physician looking to build a practice due to growing volumes in this retirement community.
Lastly, the call schedule is 1:4 and eventually 1:5.
Apply for Medical Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly