Hematology-Oncology Physician: Join a reputable health system located in Eastern Pennsylvania
An innovative health system near the East Coast is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to form meaningful relationships with your patients and be part of an extensive network that is continuing to expand.
- Join a well-established practice with excellent recognition in the community
- Opportunity to participate in just under 100 active clinical trials, medical education, administrative leadership and/or clinical research as desired
- Strong referral system to include over 400 employed primary care physicians.
- Join a system that encourages collaboration, cooperation, and collegiality
- Mostly solid tumor work with some malignant hematology
- On-site access to infusion, radiation, hospice, palliative care, and pathology
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Weekend call rotation of 1:6 or better
- Competitive compensation package to include continuous salary, relocation, and significant commencement bonus or student loan reimbursement
- Excellent benefits offering to include health, life, dental, retirement with match, paid malpractice, and generous time off
- Monthly fellowship stipends available upon signature of offer letter
Receive $150,000 in student loan reimbursement + sign-on bonus.
Located in a beautiful region of Pennsylvania, our charming community is an ideal place to call home. With engaging events throughout the year and opportunities for families and individuals alike, our town has something for everyone.
- A low cost of living and affordable upscale housing options
- Four distinct seasons and a variety of outdoor activities, including kayaking, whitewater rafting, and hiking and biking within the region’s extensive trails system
- A variety of arts and cultural attractions
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Washington, D.C., and all of their amenities
A wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lance Boerner at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314-529-5250 and reference HO-128882
Apply for Hematology-Oncology Physician: Join a reputable health system located in Eastern Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly