Hematology-Oncology Physician: Outstanding earning potential | Live and work in an outdoor lover’s p
2 days left
- Full Time
An established practice in a highly sought-after vacation spot is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. In addition to having the unique ability to control his or her own destiny, the incoming physician will also have the option to focus on hematology or see a mix of hematology and oncology cases.
- Join a stable group that covers approximately one-third of the state
- Incredible earning potential—all partners earn above the MGMA 90th percentile
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance—1:5 weekend call schedule
- Regular opportunity to participate in tumor boards, clinical trials, and/or research, if desired
- Potential to earn $1 million after Year 2
Surrounded by natural beauty in a breathtaking region of Arkansas, our charming town is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With gorgeous mountains, national forests, and multiple local recreational lakes, it’s an outdoor enthusiast’s dream location.
- A low cost of living and wonderful scenic housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, boating, kayaking, and horseback riding
- Four-season climate with beautiful, warm spring and fall seasons and moderate winters
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lance Boerner at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314-529-5250 and reference HO-125186
Apply for Hematology-Oncology Physician: Outstanding earning potential | Live and work in an outdoor lover’s p
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly