STAFF HEMATOLOGIST / ONCOLOGIST (Hematology Focus) Join Highly-Ranked Cancer Center
Growing Phoenix Locations
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding group with the prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC). The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Staff Hematologist/Oncologist to join our established group. The position is based on the campus of Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix (BUMC-P). Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, recently ranked by U.S. News & World Report in the top 50 hospitals nationally for specialty care areas. Opportunity for university appointment and collaboration with Banner University Medical Group and University of Arizona physicians is available.
Requirements and highlights include:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology, Hematology or Medical Oncology
- Interest in Hematology focus
- Accepting experienced or new graduates
- Excellent clinical training and experience
- Interest in clinical research preferred
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
Banner Health, the largest healthcare system and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in the Phoenix metropolitan area was opened in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. We have 135+ on-going clinical trials, and four regional locations in Phoenix and northern Colorado.
The section of Hematology is an integral part of the Division of Cancer Medicine, a comprehensive team of experts that includes all subspecialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, and opportunity for faculty appointment with the University of Arizona
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
- Hospital privileges with Banner University Medical Center, an academic medical center with 750-beds. It has full specialty coverage, residencies, and fellowships
We encourage you to submit your CV to: email@example.com For questions, please contact Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.