Come Live, Work, and Play in Coastal California!
Oceanview Medical Specialists is seeking a Hematology/Oncology physician to join our stellar adult hematology/oncology program in one of the most beautiful areas of California.
This exciting opportunity involves clinical care of general hematology/oncology patients, but so much more, too!
- We believe in work life balance.
- Our hospital-based hematology/oncology clinic is located on the campus of the newly built Ventura County Medical Center in the gorgeous coastal community of Ventura, California.
- Ventura County Medical Center, affiliated with UCLA, is a regional leader in clinical care and expertise, a level II trauma center, and home of a top-ranked residency program.
- We are always looking for leaders in our ever growing and expanding healthcare system, and provide opportunities for advancement.
- We provide an extremely comprehensive benefit package for the physician AND their family along with competitive salary.
- Average 16 to 18 patients a day
- Call approximately 1:4
- Loan repayment options
Come join our world-class team!
Oceanview Medical Specialists, A California Medical Corporation
Apply for Hematology/Oncology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly