Medical Oncologist/Hematologist for Regional Cancer Center - Beautiful Lake Tahoe/Reno
Renown Health is recruiting motivated, passionate BC/BE Medical Oncology physicians to join our rapidly growing and expanding academic Cancer Center.
Candidates should be interested in participating in clinical and/or translational research. Renown’s affiliation with the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine, provides the right opportunity to participate in educating the next generation of physicians and contribute to knowledge generation.
In addition, Renown Health collaborates with the Desert Research Institute (DRI) in the largest community-based population health based study in the world (The Healthy Nevada Project). The DRI also houses our region’s only research laboratory focused on cancer susceptibility and the molecular genetics of cancer. Finally, we are affiliated with Stanford Healthcare for quaternary care.
Based in Reno, only 45 minutes from the beauty of Lake Tahoe and its many ski resorts, Renown Health is northern Nevada’s largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network with over 7,200 employees. The main campus includes a comprehensive 808-bed acute care facility, a level II trauma center, a 93-bed children’s hospital, the institute for Heart and Vascular Health and the Institute for Cancer, which received Gold Level Accreditation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons of the Comprehensive Community Cancer Program.
We now embark on a considerable expansion of our medical oncology section under the direction of new visionary Cancer Center leadership to enable patients to receive high quality, evidenced-based care while staying close to home. We have:
• A robust employed medical group (360 providers), which includes four radiation oncologists
• A thriving physician network which includes many of the area’s most respected physicians from family practitioners to gastroenterologists and surgeons
• Extensive support staff in place
• Competitive compensation package
• Excellent Health Benefits, employer-paid short term disability
• CME Allowance, 401k w/match
• Start-to-Work Bonus
• 7 weeks Annual Leave (inclusive of vacation, education, holidays)
• Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
For more information contact the In-house Recruiter - Monica Sorensen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org 775-982-4534
Apply for Medical Oncologist/Hematologist for Regional Cancer Center - Beautiful Lake Tahoe/Reno
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Breast Oncologist / Hematologist $400,000 - $499,999 jobs in Reno
- Gastrointestinal Oncologist / Hematologist $400,000 - $499,999 jobs in Reno
- Head and Neck Oncologist / Hematologist $400,000 - $499,999 jobs in Reno
- Hematologic Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist $400,000 - $499,999 jobs in Reno
- Medical Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist $400,000 - $499,999 jobs in Reno