Hematology/Oncology in Asheville, North Carolina
The Charles George VA Medical Center, Asheville, North Carolina, is seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible Oncologist to join our Section, which consists of two Heme/Onc physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Pharm. D.
- Work schedule 8:00am-4:30pm
- Outpatient clinic, general hematology and oncology, 5 days/wk.
- Outpatient Infusion Center with 11 chairs
- Hospital service is 100% consultative.
- Call 1:3
- Weekly multidisciplinary tumor conference with very active Radiation Oncology, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pulmonary, ENT, and Urology participation.
- Robust Federal Employee Benefits Package
- Physicians earn 26 paid vacation days and 13 paid sick days per annum, in addition to 10 paid Federal Holidays.
Charles George VA Medical Center is a 257 authorized bed level 1c complexity facility which offers primary, secondary and tertiary diagnostic and therapeutic health services in medicine, surgery, rehabilitation medicine, mental health, skilled nursing home care, and palliative care. CGVAMC has earned a 5-Star rating, in the top 10% of VA hospitals nationally, and has ranked #1 in VA Patient Experience.
Asheville, located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, is a magnet for outdoor enthusiasts, who have their pick of hiking, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, hot air ballooning and many other activities.
Interested candidates should submit updated CV and cover letter to Dr. Stephen J. Smith, Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for HEMATOLOGY ONCOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly