Director of Immuno-Oncology: Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond | Clinical/Translational
5 days left
- Full Time
Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine Division of Hematology, Oncology, and Palliative Care in Richmond, VA, is seeking a clinical/translational investigator focusing on lung cancer and immuno-oncology. The ideal candidate will possess the leadership qualities to grow the clinical research program in lung cancer at the institution. Candidates who hold the academic rank of Associate Professor and Professor are encouraged to apply.
Other leadership opportunities are also available for qualified candidates.
- 50% clinical/50% academic
- Grow and lead VCU’s lung cancer clinical research program
- Opportunity for academic leadership
Virginia’s historic capital city, Richmond, is a thriving community rich in Southern charm and big-city amenities. The city is centrally located with easy access to D.C., the beach, and the mountains. With stunning scenery all around and a variety of events and activities for families and individuals alike, there is something for everyone.
- Multiple beautiful neighborhood options in and outside of the city
- Top-rated public and private schools
- Thriving arts and culinary scene
- Fantastic weather with mild climates throughout the year, allowing you to enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to the mountains, the beach, and Washington, D.C.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Alexandra Bass at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference HO-133911
Apply for Director of Immuno-Oncology: Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond | Clinical/Translational
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly