Hematology/Oncology in Central California | 450K Base Salary
A private practice is seeking an enthusiastic BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physician to join their rapidly growing practice in sunny California.
Join a modern practice space located in an affordable and picturesque community!
• $450K base salary
• Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm clinic hours
• Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000 (forgiven after 2 years of employment)
• 15 days paid vacation per year
• $5000 CME allowance yearly with 5 days of CME activity
• 7 national holidays observed
• Comprehensive benefits package including – medical/dental/vision insurance, paid malpractice insurance, licensing/DEA/re-certification allowance
• The practice is located in a great community with a metro population over 840,000
• Live in affordable California just two hours from of Los Angeles
• California lifestyle without the California Cost of Living – Housing Costs 60% cheaper
than in Los Angeles
• Enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather with over 272 sunny days a year!
Apply for Hematologist-Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly