Manager, Statistical Programming (Oncology)
We want the courageous, the self-starters, the compassionate doers, the make-it-possible-ers. Because those are the kind of people who are best able to make an impact for people with cancer. So, what’s missing? Just someone like you.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Statistical programmers work collaboratively with internal colleagues and external vendors to ensure the efficient, high-quality production of analysis datasets and statistical outputs for study reports and integrated summaries in support of Gilead’s regulatory, scientific and business objectives.
- Successfully interacts within Biometrics, with Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs groups on a frequent basis.
- Generates or oversees the production of statistical output (e.g., tables, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries.
- Actively share experience and discuss possible process enhancements at programming meetings.
- Recommends potential trainings.
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Development staff to meet project deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Generates or oversees the production of programming deliverables (e.g., tables, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries.
- Ensures programming and corresponding documentation is completed in a manner that is consistent with departmental procedures.
- Is responsible for all programming activities within a therapeutic project or equivalent.
- Implements strategic initiatives.
- Must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Has a thorough understanding of clinical trials design and reporting process, as well as regulatory reporting requirements including electronic data submissions.
- Has the ability to resolve study related issues and conflicts within a therapeutic project.
- Can create buy-in and support and has the ability to negotiate timelines.
Education and Experience
- 7 years of experience and a BS degree in Biostatistics/Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience and a MS degree in Biostatistics/Computer Science or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Apply today at Gilead and Kite | Jobs and Careers (yello.co)