This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting and growing healthcare business that has a mission of putting cancer patients first in everything it does. We need your skills and knowledge to oversee recommended treatments, consult with a highly talented group of clinical colleagues, and work on projects involving data analytics and digital health.
At Oncology Analytics, we use the latest science and data analytics along with the most up to date research to ensure patients receive the optimal treatment. We recognize the challenges faced by oncology care teams in determining the best evidence-based treatments. Our team is leading the way in managing cancer care decisions and we are backed by some of the leading healthcare equity partners in the business.
More about the role:
As an Oncology Medical Director, you will use your clinical expertise to evaluate treatment requests and collaborate with oncologist all over the country. You’ll also work closely with a dynamic team of medical and radiation oncologists, oncology pharmacists and nurses on an array of clinical projects including data analytics and digital health.
What we’re looking for:
- Part time or full time hours available - Remote Position
- You need to be board certified in Medical Oncology with a current Medical Doctor license in good standing
- Minimum of 5 years of recent clinical practice experience in the field of oncology
- Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
- Full benefits package starting day 1.
- Flexible work schedule and full-remote work possible.
- Career growth with an industry innovator.