Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is composed of nearly 3,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States. Our doctors are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
Jacobi Medical Center, a modern state-of-the-art teaching hospital and its sister campus North Central Bronx Hospital, a modern academic community hospital, are located in safe residential and vibrant commercial Bronx neighborhoods, just a few minutes north of Midtown Manhattan. Our institution is a major academic affiliate and teaching site of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine with an independent accredited Hematology-Oncology fellowship program. Jacobi is accredited by the ACOS Commission on Cancer and is an NAPBC-accredited breast cancer center of excellence.
Jacobi Medical Center/North Central Bronx Hospital’s hematology oncology program is expanding, and is currently accepting applications for 3, BC/BE Hematologist Medical Oncologists. These positions offer an attractive compensation & benefits package; excellent work/life balance; academic opportunities; clinical research; flexible starting date and schedule; and reasonable call schedule.
- Completion of Fellowship Training Program in Hematology/Oncology.
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Hematology/Oncology.
- NYS license.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service.
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan.
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage.
- Generous paid time off program.
- CME days.
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center.
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online at:
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V