Louisiana Hem/Onc Opportunity
Up to $625,000 Compensation Package
The largest privately held oncology/hematology group in the country is seeking a qualified medical oncologist to join it expanding practice in Alexandria, LA. This is an opportunity for a board certified/eligible medical oncologist to work in a growing practice to join an alliance of physicians and seasoned healthcare leaders partnering to ensure the long-term success of community oncology.
- Employed through a large system with a physician-led and physician-governed medical group.
- $50,000 Sign on Bonus and up to $25,000 Relocation Assistance
- Clinic based community medical practice.
- New practice location opening in Summer 2021.
- Ability to hire on new staff as needed
- A mix of both hematology and oncology, with a majority being solid tumors of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate
- Top of market compensation with a competitive guaranteed salary and productivity bonuses based on wRVUs
- Full benefits including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, PTO, malpractice with tail coverage, and more.
- Visa sponsorship available
Located in the heart of Central Louisiana, this inviting community is a great place to live and work.
- Excellent public, magnet, and private schools
- Major healthcare hub for the region
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, and a variety of lake activities
- Access to a Regional Airport
- Short drives to multiple exciting weekend getaway communities—Shreveport, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Dallas, and Houston
Apply for Medical Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly